Georjean Busha has created realistic sculptures of farm and show animals in bronze for the past 25 years for which she has received recognition. In 2005, she added painting in oil and pastel to her repertoire. She has been awarded the Art Spirit Foundation/ Dianne B. Bernhard Gold Medal for Excellence for her pastel painting "Ken's Bucky" (Pastel Journal - April 2009).
Her understanding of animal anatomy has been key to rendering singular figures in oil and pastel painting. Her artwork has appeared on the cover of Australian Shepherd Annual 2003. Photographs of her dogs and their accomplishments appeared on the cover of Life Magazine in 1979 in All About Aussies and in A Celebration of Rare Breeds. She has been published and interviewed in numerous magazines. A Hall of Fame dog breeder, judge and instructor she continues to train her dogs with livestock and compete in herding competitions.
- 1979 - Front Cover Life Magazine "Rare Breed of Dogs"
- 1989 - The Chronicle of the Horse
- 2003 - The Australian Shepherd Quarterly
- 2008 - The Australian Shepherd Journal
- 2008 - Art & Dog, Bedford Magazine
- 2009 - Pastel Journal 2009 (go to article)
- 2014 - Investing in Art (go to article)
- 2014 - WAG Magazine
- 2009 - Gold Medal Award for Excellence, The Art Spirit Foundation / Dianne B. Bernhard
- High Prize - Canine Foundation Auction
- Several Trophies - Equine and canine national Specialty Clubs
- Posters for National Specialties
- Several Commissioned Murals
- A Celebration of Rare Breeds
- Richmond, Virginia
- Dog Fanciers Club, Sardi's New York
- Sculpture Garden, Chicago, Illinois
- AAEA, Lexington, Kentucky
- Mount Kisco New York Art Center
- Designers Show Javits Center, New York City